1. Grab a bike and ride the Jack Bobridge Track between Gawler and Tanunda past towering gums and sweeping vineyards.
2. Head to the old Vintners Sheds outside Angaston on a Saturday morning to explore the Barossa Farmers Market.
3. Leave the driving to someone else and travel in style with Barossa Daimler Tours. A unique way to tour the Barossa.
4. Indulge in an extravagant high tea at Barossa Chateau – home to one of the largest rose collections in the world, with over five kilometres of walking paths.
5. Tour the precinct of Seppeltsfield Road – home to 16 wineries, luxury accommodation and a range of fine dining options.
6. Follow the Barossa Heritage Trail to uncover the rich Lutheran heritage of the Barossa.