It’s hard to go past the shark cage diving but there are so many experiences to keep you entertained.
1. Explore the magnificent rock formations and wildlife of the Gawler Ranges National Park.
2. Visit Coffin Bay National Park and explore the breathtaking coastal scenery, stunning beaches and abundant wildlife.
3. Get up close and personal with a Great White shark on a tour off the coast of Port Lincoln.
4. Take the unique self-drive Indigenous Tourism Trail to learn about the culture and heritage of Eyre Peninsula and
5. If you’re looking for some swish accommodation overlooking one of Australia’s top 100 beaches, book into Perlubie Sea. Simply breathtaking!
6. Take a fishing expedition into the deep where you can impress your friends and family with a catch of King George whiting, tuna and snapper to name but a few.