Take advantage of the mild coastal climate and one of the most geologically diverse regions in the world.
1. Hike along a section of the Heysen Trail or cycle part of the 225 kilometre Kidman Trail which stretches as far as the Clare Valley.
2. Explore the famous Willunga Farmers Market, meet the growers and stock your pantry.
3. For a fun family day out, take a leisurely ride on the old Cockle Train from Victor Harbor to Goolwa.
4. Enjoy some wine tasting at some of over 100 cellar doors or take a scenic flight or hot air balloon ride over this stunning region.
5. The kids will love the horse-drawn tram in Victor Harbor – a South Australian icon.
6. From Adelaide to Melbourne following the Southern Ocean Drive, visit one of Langhorne Creek’s boutique wineries for a food and wine experience.