There is a lot to explore on the vast and unspoilt landscape of Kangaroo Island. Make sure you don’t miss a thing!
1. Head to Flinders Chase National Park which is home to the Remarkable Rocks.
2. Follow the 61 kilometre, five day Wilderness Trail, along dense bushland, soaring cliffs and white sandy beaches.
3. The kids will love sand boarding or tobogganing down Little Sahara or touring the Island on a quad bike.
4. Climb to the top of the first lighthouse built in South Australia – Cape Willoughby Lighthouse.
5. Join a guided tour and see Australian sea lions in their natural environment at Seal Bay.
6. Take a guided cave tour at Kelly Hill Conservation Park where you’ll discover a stunning array of stalactites and stalagmites.