There is so much to discover on the Limestone Coast including famous wineries, unique natural wonders, historic townships and stunning landscapes.
1. Take your car for a drive along the sand at Long Beach, Robe.
2. Head underground at the World Heritage-listed Naracoorte Caves National Park, with 100 sites and caves to explore.
3. Dive amongst caves at Piccaninnie Ponds or explore the many shipwrecks off the coast.
4. Visit the spectacular Umpherston Sinkhole (or the Sunken Garden) or Blue Lake in Mount Gambier.
5. Stock up at one of the many farmers markets with fresh seasonal produce and locally-made gourmet foods.
6. Explore the history of the Mary MacKillop Penola Centre and honour the life and work of Australia’s first Catholic saint.