Perfect for a relaxed family holiday, the Yorke Peninsula is perfect any time of year to rediscover the simple life.
1. Follow Yorke Peninsula’s Home Grown Trail for a behind-the-scenes look at the region.
2. Visit the Moonta Mines Museum which provides a fascinating overview into the region’s rich mining history.
3. Get back to nature and explore Innes National Park. Famous for its spectacular coastal landscapes, rugged cliffs and sandy beaches.
4. Rake for Blue Swimmer crabs in the shallows along the beaches, or drop a crab net from a jetty or boat.
5. Enjoy the Walk the Yorke trail which is a shared walking, cycling and leisure trail following over 500 kilometres of stunning coastline.
6. Stock up on fresh local produce and artisan products at one of the many markets throughout the region.